From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimited@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: September 06, 2013 6:48 AM
Subject: Re: Wonder about a list

The Blind Tech list was forced to migrate to a new address last Sunday due
to technical issues , and many list members were inadvertently unsubscribed
in the transition. If you have not been receiving messages from the Blind
Tech list, you must resubscribe. Just send a blank email to the following
address and reply to the confirmation message:

blindtech-subscribe@...

Gerald