Link For Voting To Return To Old Yahoo Groups Website Format

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi All,

Attention Jaws users! Here is your chance to get the old Yahoo Groups
website format back. Click on the link further down to cast your vote.

I haven't seen it posted anywhere so I thought I would discuss it. Is
it just me or is the new yahoo groups interface more difficult to use
than before?

There is a way you can vote to return to the old groups. Click on the link
below, it might take a little bit for the page to load & Jaws might go
silent for a minute, dut be patient. Here is that link to cast your vote.

http://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/209451-us-groups/suggestions/4276993-return-groups-format-to-prior-format-that-works

Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.