From: "Kayla Weathers" <brailleprincess@gmail.com>
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 01, 2013 5:17 PM
Subject: JAWS 14 and Windows 8 question

Hi all,
I recently purchased a windows 8 computer along with ms office 13 and
JAWS 14. As someone who has used xp and ms office 2007 for the last
several years, Windows 8 is a lot different. I have attempted to
google search tips on how to use windows 8 with JAWS 14, but so far I
haven’t found anything particularly helpful. If anyone knows of any
resources detailing how to use JAWS, MS office 13, and windows 8
effectively that they could pass along I’d really appreciate it!
Thanks, Kayla