From: "Brandon Tyson Tyson" <brandongold98@gmail.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2013 3:52 PM
Subject: Re: Metro Skype and JAWS

What do we do if for some reason the newer version of skype and/or gw
connect stop working when this happens? I know it's unlikely, but I'm
just planning ahead in case there's a slim chance it may happen.

Thanks,
Brandon

On 8/30/13, Brent Harding <brent@hostany.net> wrote:
I think it was mostly for the old versions that had the extras manager
in.
You just wouldn't be able to use that any more. It was an api to control

the

skype client itself, not GWConnect, and likely not the newer versions.