From: "Brandon Tyson Tyson" <brandongold98@gmail.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2013 3:36 PM
Subject: Re: Metro Skype and JAWS

Seriously? Fewwwwwwww'w'w'w! I thought the desktop API is what they
came out with in 2010. Does this effect regular skype though? If so,
how does it not effect GwConnect?

On 8/30/13, Brent Harding <brent@hostany.net> wrote:
I don't think this affects GW Connect, since this API they are retiring
is
old from the Skype Extras days. You could use that or the regular
non-metro

version. I've read that the apps in metro are a mixed bag for
accessibility,

more so than desktop apps.