Re: How to search for bolded text in Word 2010?
No, you don't have to search for text. But remember to read the results with insert-c. Testing it--shamefully, after writing--I did the following:
1. Alt-e, then f
2. Press the 'more' button
3. tabbed to format button, enter
4. tabbed to font ... enter
5. tabbed to font style and selected bold
6. tabbed to okay and pressed enter, which placed me on the first bolded text.
8. JAWS read nothing, so I pressed insert-c to read.
9. pressed enter for the next bolded text and insert-c again.