How to search for bolded text in Word 2010?

Adrian Spratt

Hi. I have a long document with passages that I want to locate by searching for bold text. I've located "bold" under "font" in MS Word 2010's control-f and control-h search functions. However, when I press "find next," nothing appears, even though the document has dozens of bolded passages. I infer that Word is waiting for me to enter text as well. Is that true?

Can anyone suggest how to get MS word 2010 to produce search results for bold text without entering any text?

Thanks.