From: "Londa Peterson" <lpeterson@...>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>
Sent: August 26, 2013 1:28 PM
Subject: RE: using digital editions

Digital Editions should work quite well with JAWS. I have done it with books
that have DRM on them. I was using Windows 7, so I don't know if that makes
a difference or not. What is happening when you try and read the book. Also,
do you already have an account with Adobe? You need to create one if you
don't already have one for digital editions to work.