From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Jacob
Sent: 15 August 2011 16:16
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: new jaws

Enhancements in JAWS 12.0.1170 (August 2011) The following is a list of
items addressed or added between the final JAWS 12.0.1169 and the JAWS
12.0.1170 posting.

a.. Resolved an issue using JAWS in the iTunes Store after allowing the
automatic update of QuickTime Player to version 7.7.
b.. Resolved an issue in Lotus Notes where JAWS was not identifying links
in messages when navigating with the ARROW keys.
c.. Addressed a reported issue not reading check boxes contained in tables
on certain Web pages.
d.. Resolved an issue encountered on some systems where JAWS would not
start correctly.

OZ0TE Jacob