Re: Jaws 14 and windows 7 training materials?

Lee Maschmeyer

Hi Kimber,

Once I looked for Windows 7 training materials on the Internet. I don't remember the search method or term--perhaps Google and "Windows 7 training" but that's just a guess. I found several things but they were all videos. That's fine for 99% of the people but with my diminished hearing I can't understand videos well enough.

There is a bit of info in the Jaws help also; look in Versions of Windows. The DAISY book about Windows Vista also applies to Windows 7, they say, so that may be useful.

HTH,

--

Lee Maschmeyer

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
--Lewis Carroll