Re: jaws authorization issues

Brent Harding

wow, so if I use the any time upgrade in Win 7 to get it upgraded from home premium to Ultimate, I will likely have to waste another key? I hope my other machines isn't one of the bad ones that likes to eat keys. I think some of it has to do with how fast all of the stuff inside comes up and available in Windows, if Jaws started before all the drivers are loaded, it might set itself off.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tony" <Tony@K5TWZ.Com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2013 4:58 PM
Subject: RE: jaws authorization issues

FS has changed the criteria considerably in the past couple of years.

Tony

From: "Cy Selfridge" <cyselfridge@comcast.net
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com Date sent:
Fri, 23 Aug 2013 13:22:13 -0600

Also, with W7 64 bit I have found that, occasionally, JAWS will claim it
needs authorization but a restart will cure that.
Yes, this nonsense of pluggin in a USB decive amd aving it cause a
re-authorization is stupid.
Cy