From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 2:52 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: Microsoft Word 2010 question

Andrew,

Kimsan answers your question, but you haven't lost your mind.
Control-shift-k brings up the placemarkers dialog in IE. As a relative
newcomer to MS word, I don't know if versions prior to 2010 used
control-shift-k for this purpose. I do know it's a JAWS shortcut, whereas
control-shift-F5 is an MS command. To go to a bookmark, press control-g.