Re: [Bulk] JAWS and Negativity

Luis Difut

I agree!

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Farfar on Laptop
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 5:09 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Re: JAWS and Negativity

Spence,

You're absolutely right. However many of these aspects that you cite have
been part of JAWS a few major revisions back.

However the more irritating point is that in subsequent major and minor
revisions, that functions and applications that used to work stop working.

Follow that with the focus tends to be adding new whiz-bang features instead

of fixing what they broke.

Well you have to understand that I get a little testy about that.

No doubt JAWS is very helpful and very necessary -- but also very critical
to our lives and jobs and it cannot be compromised with sloppy software
quality control.

Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my comfort
try to remedy that situation.