From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Cynthia Bruce
Sent: 20 August 2013 20:48
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: [likely spam] blind tech forums

Hi All,

So sorry to post this, and I do hope it won't spark any prolonged
conversation - I suspect the moderator can answer this for me. I have found
this forum so helpful that I am hoping to find others, specifically
technology in general and also iPhone and iPad forums for the blind.

Any links would be helpful.

Cynthia