Re: Activating JAWS 13 After Computer Upgrade

T. Civitello

JFW has an application that will generate an activation code for you. You will have to search their Web site for it. I had the same situation as you and unfortunately I didn't keep the link to the program and the directions. Maybe someone else on the list can direct you to it. Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: Hare, Adrian
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 6:39 AM
To: Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: Activating JAWS 13 After Computer Upgrade

Hi there.

I've recently upgraded my home PC from Windows XP to Windows 7 and I use
JAWS 13.

After this upgrade, JAWS 13 has gone into Demo mode and keeps requesting
activation. I have a licence for JAWS as it was working prior to the
upgrade.

Does anybody have any advice on what I should do to get JAWS 13 working
again.

Many thanks.

Adrian

--
RNIB's Travel Support Service pairs volunteers with blind and partially sighted people who want to gain more confidence to travel independently. Find out more: http://rnib.in/1bCDTW8
--

DISCLAIMER:

and any attachments from your system.

cannot accept any responsibility for any such which are transmitted.

those of RNIB.

RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227

Website: http://www.rnib.org.uk