Re: pull down boxes

cecropia64

Nope. Didn't work. What else is new? But thanks for trying.

On 8/20/2013 9:34 AM, Mario Brusco wrote:
When you land on a combobox, press the spacebar (you should hear an "open"
sound) and press alt+down arrow. you should be able to up or down arrow
through the choices. if you want to select one of them, press the alt+up
arrow (you should hear a "close" sound) and go on your merry way.
if none of these works, maybe someone can help you, and enlighten us all.

----- Original Message -----
From: <cecropia64@att.net>
To: <Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2013 10:03 PM
Subject: pull down boxes

Hi folks. Just ran into a problem with netflix and am wondering if
somebody can help.
Recently I went on netflix and found out their links are also drop down
boxes. Obviously, I can't read them normally.
Is there a way to makes jaws read the drop down box? In case is
matters a great deal, I'm using jaws 9 pro and windows xp pro. Thanks.