From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Brent Harding
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2013 4:25 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Incription that Works with JFW

I think that only works in pro or ultimate versions. Truecrypt can do this
system-level encrypting too, I'm just not sure how hard it is to unlock at
boot time, just hit the password and press enter, or would I have to be able

to see to do it?
I'm not sure why one would need to encrypt all the files, because using an
external drive you encrypt is likely good enough. I suppose some companies
need it because they do have custom-written software that does need
protection.