From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Aidan
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2013 8:41 AM
To: jfw@...
Subject: jaws issue with windows explorer

Hi, Normally with windows7, when entering computer, you must hide the
preview pain as it cause jaws to froze windows explorer and you have
to close it and restart the pc or wait a wile before you open computer
or explorer again. So by hiding the preview pain it normally solves
this issue, but since yesterday I tried to both check and uncheck the
preview pain but it keep frozing on me, so I con't really explore my
drives at all. Any idea how to solve this?

Facebook: m.facebook.com/aidan.maher92
Skype: andries4451
Twitter: smarttalk7
Audioboo: www.audioboo.com/DjSpotlight