Question on activation count

Tom Behler

Hi, all.

I'm between computers here, and have a question about Jaws activation counts.

I know I could call FS about this, but figured I might get a quicker answer from the list.

Regarding activations, does a single-license Jaws user like myself have a given number of activations for each separate version of Jaws, or is the allotted number of 3 activations constant across all versions of Jaws collectively?

I am getting a couple of new computers set up for both office and home, and am trying to figure out how best to proceed, while still keeping an older Windows XP machine around as a back-up in case that is needed as well.

I have Jaws 12, but a few earlier versions of Jaws that I could probably use if neded, if that would give me more activations to work with.

Thanks!

Tom from Michigan