From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@...>
To: "JAWS For Windows Support List" <jfw@...>
Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2013 7:47 PM
Subject: Opinions From A Former JAWS Developer

Those of you who have been wondering how JAWS has reached its current state
of development should read two articles written by a former head of Software
Engineering at Henter-Joyce and Freedom Scientific. Although he left FS in
November 2004, his knowledge of how things get done, or not done, there
still applies.

http://chrishofstader.com/the-death-of-screen-reader-innovation/

http://chrishofstader.com/screen-reader-failure-innovation-deterioration-despair/

Gary King