Re: I'm having the problem with the latest version of Firefox and jaws version 11!

Brandon Tyson Tyson <brandongold98@...>

Hi,

I don't think JAWS 11 supports Firefox version 22.

Thanks,

Brandon

On 8/10/13, David Ingram <dingram269@earthlink.net> wrote:
Hi list members, I'm using Firefox version 22 if I'm not mistaken and
version 11 of jaws. I hope that this clarifies the version of jaws that I'm
using. I don't remember having this problem or maybe I'm just now noticing
it. If I type webmail... I should have no problem right! rong. When using
internet explorer 8 I don't have any problems when typing in user names or
passwords. I only seem to have the problem when I use Firefox. What could
really be causing this problem? Thank you for any information that you
might have.