I'm having the problem with the latest version of Firefox and jaws version 11!

David Ingram

Hi list members, I'm using Firefox version 22 if I'm not mistaken and version 11 of jaws. I hope that this clarifies the version of jaws that I'm using. I don't remember having this problem or maybe I'm just now noticing it. If I type webmail... I should have no problem right! rong. When using internet explorer 8 I don't have any problems when typing in user names or passwords. I only seem to have the problem when I use Firefox. What could really be causing this problem? Thank you for any information that you might have.