Re: Latest Jaws 14.0.5005 Update Download Links

Lee Maschmeyer

One thing I noticed is that there seems to be some kind of invisible EOF at the end of default.jss. I added my scripts to the end of the file like always but they wouldn't show up in Keyboard Manager or in the Ctrl+L list of scripts in Script Manager. Taking what I thought would be an innocuous shot in the dark I stuck in a */ which I thought would be ignored to close any open comments. It did cause an error and I removed it, but my scripts started showing up as expected.

--

Lee Maschmeyer

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
--Lewis Carroll