Re: outlook 2010

Brian and Denise Albriton <autoharp@...>

Thanks Adrian. I'll try this when I get to work Monday. By the way, do you keepvirtual ribbons on or off? I'm thinkin
g although it was a nobly intended feature, it may ultimately On Fri, 2 Aug 2013, Adrian Spratt wrote:muddy the waters a bit.

Brian,

Your question is how to change the format in which you read incoming mail. I think I now have the answer. As Ann said, it's in the so-called trust center. These steps should take you there and on to the format choice, but be sure to follow them exactly:

While in Outlook 2010,not necessarily in a message:

Alt-f

T for options

Press the end key to hit the last choice, which is Trust Center. Do not press enter.

Tab several times to Trust Center options. Again, do not press enter.

Arrow up to Email Security.

Shift-tab six or seven times back to the checkbox for plain text.

Here, I assume you press the spacebar to make your choice, then tab over to the OK button and press enter.

I hope this works for you.