From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Brian and Denise Albriton
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 3:06 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: outlook 2010

Thank you for the response. Its nicely beribboned and I'm not finding
tools or trust center. I haven't quite figured out where things are.
Brian

On Wed, 31 Jul 2013, Nicole Massey wrote:

If it's the same as Outlook 2007, go to your trust center and select the
format for incoming emails. This is under your tools menu in 2007, but I've
been told they went to the ribbon in 2010, so it might be somewhere else.