From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my comfort
try to remedy that situation.

----- Original Message -----
From: "soner" <soner.boun@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 23:15
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Google Chrome

I do not think that i stated something far from being understood. I
said, on the Chrom accessibility page of Google, it is told that
Google supports JFW from the build of 12.1158.
Am I obvious enough now?
On 8/17/2011 7:44 PM, Farfar on Laptop wrote:
Not sure I understood what you were trying to say. Are you saying that
Google says it's accessible? With version 12 of JAWS? What does Freedom
Scientific have to say?
Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my
comfort