Re: keypad

Lee Maschmeyer

What you want is not a telephone keypad. As far as I, too, know, it doesn't exist. K1000 has a telephone keypad setting but that's not what's needed here.

Good luck with the startup wizard. What I had to do was buy a new keyboard (they're not that expensive) that does have a numlock.

I rather hope your startup wizard idea fails as I'll be very embarrassed if it turns out to have been that simple. <grin>

--

Lee Maschmeyer

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
--Lewis Carroll