From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Gary King
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 9:50 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Using Express Scribe with JAWS

I suspect the separate volume adjustment would work better under Windows 7
and probably 8. In another message, you mentioned that you are using
Windows XP. Separate volume adjustment is not usually possible with XP
unless the program supports some special type of Direct Sound output such as
in Winamp.

Gary King
w4wkz@bellsouth.net