From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my comfort
try to remedy that situation.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nickus de Vos" <bigboy529@gmail.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 14:13
Subject: [Bulk] Re: ITunes

Hi I have been using itunes for about a year now without any scripts,
can't see a reason for needing scripts. Think I started with 10.1 and
now I have the latest 10.4, I first had jaws 11 and now jaws 12 on
windows 7 and without scripts I would say it's about 95% accessible.
Don't uninstall it first try it without the scripts. This is the first
time I'm hearing about any scripts but I'll give them a try just for
the heck of it but if they make no difference though I can't think
what more I would want, I'll remove them again and continue as I
currently do. If you're wondering what I'm able to do without any
scripts just as it is, well basically everything. Normal play, pause,
stop, forward, back, navigating through music, video, podcasts, audio
books, editing names and info, Creating and edditing playlists,
burning audio and mp3 discs, importing cd's and other media, syncing
ipods, iphones and ipads and navigating all menues and settings.
Itunes reads everything and you can navigate everyware with arrows tab
and F6 keys.

On 8/17/11, Chris Smart <csmart8@cogeco.ca> wrote:
Your two choices are:
www.blindtunes.net
Note: Blindtunes is still in beta. It's free, but if you have
problems with it, remember, it's still in beta and being developed.

or

2. jTunes, not free, works with iTunes 10.2 and earlier:
http://www.tandt-consultancy.com/pages/j-tunes.php

Chris