From: dan Kerstetter
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 3:43 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: Using Express Scribe with JAWS

I'm trying to use Express Scribe, which is transcription software, with
JAWS. The volume controls in Express Scribe will not operate separately
from my speech output.

Short of buying another sound card, reassigning JAWS to it and trying to
have dictation going in one ear and computer speech into my other ear, is
there a way to separate the JAWS volume from the dictation volume?

Dan