From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my comfort
try to remedy that situation.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Loreal Lavigna" <Llavigna2@aol.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 13:21
Subject: RE: ITunes

Don't uninstall it. There are workarounds. Especially if you're using the
newest build of JFW, the scripts do work well for me. I'm running Windows
XP Pro SP3, all updates and such installed with latest versions of both
ITunes and JAWS as well as release 45 of the iTunes scripts from
blindtunes.net.
Loreal