Re: Jaws and windows 8

Lee Maschmeyer

Hi Laurie,

A beautiful message, especially considering the unfortunate mess from before. It reminds me of a line from a Stan freberg record: "Is so good I could kill myself!"

As for the answer, which was posted a bit earlier, Jaws works fine with Windows 8. Study the training materials and you, and he, will be in pretty good shape.

Have fun,

--

Lee Maschmeyer

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
--Lewis Carroll