My computer is not authorized anymore, why?

Michael Mote

Hello list. A very frustrating thing has happened to me. I was trying to use JAWS on my laptop this evening, and got a message that I needed to activate JAWS. Keep in mind this computer has been working just fine, and I haven't had any issues with JAWS on it, since I've had it. I tried to update the authorization, and I got an error message saying I needed to request more authorizations. Why is this happening, especially considering the computer has worked all this time? Help!