Re: Jaws and ITunes

Brandon Keith Biggs <brandonkeithbiggs@...>

Hello,
You need to use Webvism to solve the capta, or call amazon.
thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs

Sent from my Braille Plus 18 with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

Cliff Self <cliff@...> wrote:
I'm trying to create an Apple account at the IStore and can't get my
Jaws 12 to let me fill out the form. First, it doesn't automatically
drop into forms mode, I have to do that manually. then when I try to
type in a field it says, "Feature only available in virtual document."
I then attempted to virtualize the page with insert alt W, and it
simply says, "no text." Any suggestions?

Cliff