Well, that's too bad! Maybe someone else will have an answer!

Good luck! :)

Russell

On 2013-07-04, at 1:48 PM, Mike B. <mb69mach1@...> wrote:

Hi Russell,

Thank you very much for your input but, your suggestion does not work. I
get a message that says that the object could not be found or it is covered
by another window & drag & drop has been canceled. I can't even begin to
tell you how many different combinations of keystrokes &, having folders
displayed in their own window or folders displayed in the same window
without success. So, I don't normally give up on things but, this time, I
did! LOL, hahaha hahaha hahaha, LOL

Back to copy / cut & paste!

Thanks again, take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.

On 2013-07-01, at 11:21 AM, Mike B. <mb69mach1@...> wrote:

Hi All,

I have never tried dragging & dropping with Jaws so, I thought I would
give
it a try. Well, I have tried & tried & for whatever reason I can't get it
to work. Here is what I'm doing:
1. Highlighting the file I want to drag in my My Documetnts folder &,
invoking the keystroke control, insert, + numpad slash.
2. Now, I open the destination folder &, invoke the keystroke control,
insert, + numpad slash to drop the file.

Well, it's not working! Would someone please explain how to drag & drop
with Jaws, the correct way?! All help will be appreciated immensely!
Thank
you all very much.