It's been a while since I've tried this, and, I'm on my Mac right now so can't test, but try going to the file you wish to drag, route the Jaws cursor to the PC cursor, turn the PC cursor back on, and then move to where you wish to drag the file, and perform the keystroke to drop.

HTH

Russell

On 2013-07-01, at 11:21 AM, Mike B. <mb69mach1@...> wrote:

Hi All,

I have never tried dragging & dropping with Jaws so, I thought I would give
it a try. Well, I have tried & tried & for whatever reason I can't get it
to work. Here is what I'm doing:
1. Highlighting the file I want to drag in my My Documetnts folder &,
invoking the keystroke control, insert, + numpad slash.
2. Now, I open the destination folder &, invoke the keystroke control,
insert, + numpad slash to drop the file.

Well, it's not working! Would someone please explain how to drag & drop
with Jaws, the correct way?! All help will be appreciated immensely! Thank
you all very much.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.