From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Artur Räpp
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2013 2:58 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Locating the folder where an MS word document is stored

Hi,

Sometime I open Save as dialog (f12 in MS word) and tab to Save in field to see where that file is saved.

In Windows 8 i can press Application on the file and there is option “open file location”. Maybe there is something similar in your Windows too.

HTH

Artur

Sent from Windows 8

Saatja: Adrian Spratt
Saadetud: ‎kolmapäev‎, ‎3‎. ‎juuli‎ ‎2013 ‎21‎:‎49
Adressaat: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'

I organize my Word files into many folders. Today I couldn't recall where I'd stored a particular file, so I searched for it with the Win7 start field. It came up, and I was able to open it. However, I couldn't determine its location, at the start menu or during Word's process of saving it.

Any suggestions?