Re: Google Chrome

Steve <k8sp@...>

Nope, probably on both, although Firefox 6 might work. Chrome definitely is not.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kirsten Edmondson" <kirsten.edmondson@btinternet.com>
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 11:02 AM
Subject: Google Chrome

Does this work ok with Jaws 12 (latest update)? As far as everyone knows.
I wondered if I might sort out some of my jaws issues if I tried something
other than IE as my browser. I know firefox 6 has come out today and I
wasn't sure to get that or not because of it being the latest version I
didn't know how stable that would be with jaws either.
Any thoughts on Chrome or Firefox 6 would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Kirsten.