Re: ITunes

Holger Fiallo <holgerfiallo@...>

blindtunes provide scripts for jaws foriTunes. FYI. iTunes 10.4 is not stable and the scripts have problems. I will suggest you wait for iTunes 11.

-----Original Message-----
From: kimsan
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 2:48 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: ITunes

Ok, I have seen enough of the messages and never thought I would fall victom
to unintensional peer pressure but I'm going to give ITunes a spin.

Where do I get scripts for ITune v. 10.4 (if available?)

Also what is this blind tunes thing? I have seen the messages but never
bothered to save them. I'm using jaws 12 latest build.

Thanks for any guidance from the Itune experts.

kimsansong@aol.com

kimsansong@aol.com