From: "Jim L" <adsl2n3c@tpg.com.au>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2013 6:01 PM
Subject: Jaws 11 and buttons

Heya folks,

Is there a work around to be able to press a button on certain webpages with
Jaws 11? What I mean is some settings e.g my new brother printer Nuance
paper has 3 buttons at the bottom apply, apply to all products or cancel
niether work no matter what I do jaws cursor left mouse simulation on num
pad nothing works, can anyone help to get these buttons to enable/work?

I've also experience some webpages like this too, there must be a
workaround, Jaws 14 demo doesn't seem to do it either.

Regards,

Jim