From: "Chris Smart" <csmart8@cogeco.ca>
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 11:02 AM
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Google Chrome

Really? ok neat. I might give it a try then just out of interest.

At 12:33 PM 8/17/2011, you wrote:
on Google's accessibility page, as far as i am not mistaken, from the
version of 2158 of 12, it says that it is supported.

On 8/17/11, Farfar on Laptop <dgcarlson@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Haven't heard anyone say that Google Chrome works with JAWS.
What does FS
have to say on the question?

Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough
for my comfort
to my Audio Recording and Mixing Studios, San Francisco Bay
Area. But I'll
try to remedy that situation.