Re: Google Chrome

Brandon McGinty

FF6 will work fine with Jaws. I'm running it now. Only difference is that you'll be without a status bar, until you install the Status-4-Ever extention.

Brandon McGinty-Carroll

On 8/17/2011 11:02 AM, Kirsten Edmondson wrote:
Does this work ok with Jaws 12 (latest update)? As far as everyone knows.
I wondered if I might sort out some of my jaws issues if I tried something
other than IE as my browser. I know firefox 6 has come out today and I
wasn't sure to get that or not because of it being the latest version I
didn't know how stable that would be with jaws either.
Any thoughts on Chrome or Firefox 6 would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Kirsten.