From: joe stinton
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 3:02 AM
To: jaws users
Subject: labelling graphics

hi all

in windows live messager for some reason best known to the pc world jaws as stopped telling me which of my mails are read and unread, I think I need to label the graphic to do this but I cant recall how to get the mouse pointer on the graphic in the first place , I did get some one who could see to move the mouse pointer but even then when the pointer was on it I pressed jaws key G but it just says the jaws pointer isn't on a graphic, so can any one tell me what I need to do.

thanks in advance Joe