Re: System image and anti-virus software for Windows 8

Marten Post Uiterweer

Or Steve,

Download a bootable cd with speech from Nvda and you can restore your
image.
http://www.p-u.demon.nl/win7pe-se+nvda.iso

Regards, Marten

On Sat, 08 Jun 2013 13:08:39 -0400 Steve Matzura <number6@...> wrote:

Best product, hands down, Image for Windows
(http://www.terabyteunlimited.com). You can even customize something
to make the image restore part work with speech if you're handy with
slipstreaming technology.

On Wed, 5 Jun 2013 12:38:51 +0100, you wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a system image /backup and anti virus software solution compatible with JAWS and Windows 8.
I have asked people who recommended Norton Ghost, but on investigation it is not compatible with Windows 8.
Also, I have used Avast in the past for a anti virus solution, so I'm just curious is there anything better?

I am seeking this information because I am purchasing a new laptop for my Masters programme and I want to future proof it.

Any information /suggestions are very welcome.

Kind regards,

Niall

Sent from my iPhone