From: "Joshua Hori" <jhori@...>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 11:54 AM
Subject: RE: Flash Player will not install without Java

Adrian,

Filehippo is a one stop shop for freeware/shareware applications. In order to find what you are looking for, you can do the following:

Bring up the "Links list", hit B until you hear "browsers and plugins". Hit enter.
Links list again, hit F until you hear "Flash Player ###### IE/Non-IE" - Note that there are 32 and 64 bit versions. If you are unsure which one you need...If you have a newer computer, then you might have a 64 bit computer. If it's older (+3 years old or more) then it might be 32 bit. Hit enter on the right one and you will be directed to another page. If in doubt, go with the 32 bit.
Links list again, hit D until you hear "Download Latest Version" (do not add the "download our free update checker...") click enter to be taken to the adobe flash player page. Please note that you may need to uncheck a "McAfee AntiVirus" form field which is an automated installer that can come with the Adobe update.

Bring up the "Headers list" to surf through the different types of available software.

If you need older versions of software, find the one that you need and click the link to take you to the software page; look for "Download Latest Version" and instead of hitting enter, arrow down for previous releases.

Joshua