From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Jack Vanlightly
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2013 4:00 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Disable keyboard shortcut in specific application

But wouldn't that turn off that keyboard shortcut everywhere? Evenin Internet Explorer where I might want to use Control Alt Left/Right for HTML table navigation?On 6/6/2013 1:34 AM, Bill White wrote:

Hi, Jack. As far as I can tell, you're not trying to turn off a global
shortcut. What I understood is that you want to turn off a JAWS
shortcut. In my estimation, this would still be a JAWS application
keystroke. So you should be able to turn it off in the keyboard manager.
Bill White billwhite92701@...
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jack Vanlightly"
<jack.vanlightly@...>