From: "Ariel" <accessibleknowledge@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: June 05, 2013 12:59 PM
Subject: Re: System image and anti-virus software for Windows 8

Hi,
I have used it on my laptop for years now, and I've never had an issue
with it. That's odd that it would do that. Maybe there was something
else on your machine. On my newer desktop and laptop, I use Avast. The
latest version seems pretty good. However, I be interested for other
ideas. Something else that works better than Avast. Thanks,

On 6/5/2013 12:24 PM, Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS) wrote:
Just one caveat. I think my experience was fairly unique, but Essentials
totally disabled the keyboard on my HP, running XP. It was so bad, I
needed sighted assistance uninstalling it. I never tried to find out what
happened; once was more than enough.

Ted