From: "Niall Gallagher" <niall.j.gallagher.91@...>
To: <jfw@...>
Sent: June 05, 2013 7:38 AM
Subject: System image and anti-virus software for Windows 8

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a system image /backup and anti virus software solution
compatible with JAWS and Windows 8.
I have asked people who recommended Norton Ghost, but on investigation it is
not compatible with Windows 8.
Also, I have used Avast in the past for a anti virus solution, so I'm just
curious is there anything better?

I am seeking this information because I am purchasing a new laptop for my
Masters programme and I want to future proof it.

Any information /suggestions are very welcome.

Kind regards,

Niall

Sent from my iPhone