From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Niall
Gallagher
Sent: Wednesday, June 5, 2013 8:43 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: System image and anti-virus software for Windows 8

Hi William,

Thank you very much for your reply.
It is great to know there is a usable solution out there.

If you do remember the name of the utility you used I would be very grateful
if you could forward it to me.

Kind regards,

Niall

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 5, 2013, at 1:56 PM, "William Sallander" <wsallander@gmail.com>
wrote:

I'm assuming you wish to back up the system files in case of a major
melt down.
I just bought an hp laptop and just backed up my system files for just
such an emergency.
I'm trying to think of the utility I used and as soon as I find it,
I'll let you know.
It worked just fine; I had to use the Jaws cursor to navigate a bit
but as soon as the process started, it worked just fine.
As far as a virus protection system, I'm currently using Avast which
has some small issues but in general works fine with little if at all
any user intervention.
If I can help further, let me know.