Re: Looking for online computer games for Student using Jaws

Jennifer Tissot

HI, Sally.

well, for sound games that are really realistic and fun, I find that
GMA games is a blast. You can download free demo versionsoversions of
them and play for quite some time but headphones are needed for
playing properly. They're sound-oriented and may be fun for her to
try. I can't remember the other game sites there are, but there
several, though some sites have a lot broken links I find, or aren't
interesting at all, as in not very challenginchallenging. OThersOthers
using JAWS has a lot of bugs in thethem but really, it all comes down
personal preference as to what is fun and not fun, and so on.
I hope this at least gives you a lead.

Happy gaming

gmagames.com/downloads.shtml

Jen

On 6/4/13, Brandon Keith Biggs <brandonkeithbiggs@...> wrote:
Hello,
All audio games are listed on audiogames.net:
http://audiogames.net/
Just show your student the website, and have them go through the quick links

box and I really doubt she will really even find a game to play, there are
so many games, she will just want to read the descriptions.
Some browser based games are City of loathing, worriers 2 and Legend of the

Green Dragon.
Swamp is the most popular audio game, although it takes some downloading.
Alter Aeon and Meteria Magica are the two more popular Muds among the Blind

community IMO. She needs to either get Muschclient or VIP Mud to play those.

Telnet is annoying.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs